Tuesday, April 20

Your VOTE counts!

Yay! I am so excited to tell you that my locket made it into the final 10 for the Metal Clay Artist Magazine/Metal Clay Findings contest!!

I have been eagerly awaiting an email telling me one way or another, but alas, my mailbox has stayed empty. I knew judging was between April 20 and 30, so this morning I checked http://www.metalclayartistmagazine.com/ and Voila!! There was my locket!
PLEASE VOTE! You can vote through the website (go to the main page, and you'll see "VOTE HERE")
It's going to be hard to calmly pass the next 10 days. I can't wait to hear the final results! Either way though, I'm pretty sure my piece will still be pictured in the Summer edition of Metal Clay Artist Magazine...But it would be even better to be featured in an article!!!
Do your civic duty and Vote today!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congratulations and great job!