Saturday, June 26

Design Contest Winners

The mail-lady just came into the store with a really heavy box. I couldn't think of what it might be, as I haven't made any orders recently. I looked at the return address, and it was from Metal Clay Artist Magazine...I was still a bit miffed, as I didn't expect the new edition until August. But, sure enough, it was the Summer edition...And guess what I found on pages 18 through 22? The Design Contest Winners!! And guess who placed in the top 3? THIS GIRL!

I'm pretty excited! I came in 3rd place, which is fine with me. Naturally, 1st place is what you strive for, but I'm not disappointed to have made in into the top 10, let alone the top 3! Thank you THANK YOU to everyone who took the time to vote. It certainly helped!

This certainly rekindles my drive to create. So that's what I'm going to go do!

1 comment:

cocoa said...

Too bad you used the 'I'm a Winner' tag for your Brueggers win... ;) But congrats anyway! You definitely deserve the recognition.