Wednesday, September 22

Success!

Sigh. Class is over, and it was great! I'm really happy with my "dated wallpaper" piece. It just needs to be assembled into a necklace now.


Last night after class I went to see the Brinks in Fletcher. Their house is really starting to come together and feel homey. Courtney made a delicious tofu and kale dish and we had some apple crisp that another friend Laura made. I introduced them to eating apple crisp with a bit of sharp cheese. Mmmm! Then this morning I checked out a few potential wedding venues. I saw Dreaming Mountain in Johnson and the Echo center. Really different places. Feeling like I need to start making some decisions but it's hard! Do I want a rustic dreamy wedding, or do I want something that is convenient to Burlington and full of fishies?

Ready for bed. It's been a fun but tiring week.

3 comments:

carrie f said...

your piece is amazing!!!! i love it.

Anonymous said...

I don't know what is that,but it is great. I just don't know what to say.
__

end of lease cleaning Sydney
home cleaning Sydney

maigrir calories said...

géniale cette façon de voir les choses